Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Me too. There's a bunch in about 2 feet of snow out back.

I only shoot at local indoor ranges right now...there are piles of brass, but I'm sure they have a deal to recycle/reload that so I'm not sure how they'd feel if I took it all with me...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I can't wait. I want to plant flowers and water and weed and put my hands in the dirt again!!! I love being outside in the summer and doing stuff in my yard.

I kind of do the same thing except I do it on the golf course and I don't plant flowers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I kind of do the same thing except I do it on the golf course and I don't plant flowers.

I keep adding more and more flower beds. The perennials are an addiction now. My husband gets crazy when he sees me coming home with MORE. He really likes looking at them too, but I may have to stop planting. Between watering and weeding, I don't do much else in the summer. I'm still tweaking my newest flower beds though so I will have to do some this year. He ripped out some bushes and made me a new area that needs stuff in it this year. So far, it just has a few big rocks, some tulips and a few mums.

I really need to get some fishing in this year. Last year, was not a good fishing year for us. It rained all spring and then it got too hot really quickly and we just didn't get to go.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I only shoot at local indoor ranges right now...there are piles of brass, but I'm sure they have a deal to recycle/reload that so I'm not sure how they'd feel if I took it all with me...

Pick up your brass. If they give you crap flip-em off. You keep your brass.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I hope it isnt anything major

Pretty sure it is. It may still be worth fixing though. The valve train sounds like an actual train right now. It seems to start and run though. Oh, and there's some lights on the dash that don't really make sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom