• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Ugh...night folks. I've gotta go be mom. My little guy with the tummy virus is headed back to the toilet for round three, time to get the Gatorade and saltines ready. Poor kid, felt great till about 6:00pm then...:puke:

His brother told him it was too bad he couldn't have gotten sick while at school and been able to get out of school.

Nigh Mom!
    Sorry to hear the kid is sick.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    This thread is progressing slowly tonight...

I just ate 8 drunken bears...

2014-02-07_2250.png

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I love drunken bears. I just drove the new car to the gas station. It's very awkward. It's like driving my other Buick but slightly different. Like driving your car when it's acting funny. Not necessarily anything severe just different about it. It was a weird feeling

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Gooooooood evening INNNNGGGOOOOO!!

I am so glad today is over.

You and me both!!! My stress level has finally gone from condition red to condition orange. Once I know Flo is at the other shop (just drove by Freeman and she's still there) and I get the new motor over there I will have reached condition yellow. When I have her back in the driveway and running again I will finally get down to a nice calm green....

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    You and me both!!! My stress level has finally gone from condition red to condition orange. Once I know Flo is at the other shop (just drove by Freeman and she's still there) and I get the new motor over there I will have reached condition yellow. When I have her back in the driveway and running again I will finally get down to a nice calm green....

That is good. I have the ignition switch, it looks fairly easy to install. I went all summer without my truck, I was lost without her. I'll be out and about tomorrow, give me a call and I'll bring the switch over.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That is good. I have the ignition switch, it looks fairly easy to install. I went all summer without my truck, I was lost without her. I'll be out and about tomorrow, give me a call and I'll bring the switch over.

Sounds good. Jagee will be here in the morning to go get the new motor and then drop it off at the shop where the Buick is going. Then I have to find a time to get the other Buick into the shop to get it looked over and make sure there aren't any major issues with it. Then I have to go back to work. I'll be up pretty much all day. I hate getting up early :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom