• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Do they have adequate cup holders? He ordered 4 cokes and didn't get the holder...so that rig must be nicely equipped? I mean, no one want's to go invading a small country or drive through and have to hold their drink while doing that. That's how accidents happen!

I dont think they have those.You might want to have custum ones made for your tank.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Hum...maybe a tank isn't the way to go. After Snowmageddon 7.0 I've been rethinking the front wheel drive only. I haven't had a four wheel drive since high school, and it ended badly. I'll just say I didn't transition well from a car that didn't have power steering to the Ford Bronco that DID have power steering...there was an unintended off roading incident that I will refer to as the "learning moment". I think it's time to start educating myself on what vehicles are available with AWD.

I might need to remember that Mike couldn't fit his into his garage and I'm a bit to dainty to want to tromp outside early to warm up the thing and dig it out. Probably need to get those measurements...

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Hum...maybe a tank isn't the way to go. After Snowmageddon 7.0 I've been rethinking the front wheel drive only. I haven't had a four wheel drive since high school, and it ended badly. I'll just say I didn't transition well from a car that didn't have power steering to the Ford Bronco that DID have power steering...there was an unintended off roading incident that I will refer to as the "learning moment". I think it's time to start educating myself on what vehicles are available with AWD.

I might need to remember that Mike couldn't fit his into his garage and I'm a bit to dainty to want to tromp outside early to warm up the thing and dig it out. Probably need to get those measurements...
    Sounds like you need a Cherokee.:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

That thing could be good for the snow and you will stiff get some kind of ballistic protection.

4-rg32m.jpg

Or this if you want tracks ... :dunno:

800px-Humvee_equipped_with_four_snow_treads.jpg

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Ugh...night folks. I've gotta go be mom. My little guy with the tummy virus is headed back to the toilet for round three, time to get the Gatorade and saltines ready. Poor kid, felt great till about 6:00pm then...:puke:

His brother told him it was too bad he couldn't have gotten sick while at school and been able to get out of school.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom