• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    fortunately for me, my best friend who is like my brother owns a couple 4x4s and a plow. During our last heavy snow i got my car stuck in his neighborhood and within 30 seconds he had pulled me out.

He also drove me to and from work the next night.

makes me want to save up $1500 and buy an old gmc/chevy 4x4 work truck ike he did.

Yep. I miss my beast. I wish I still had it

430548_3515490204907_1691258501_n.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    fortunately for me, my best friend who is like my brother owns a couple 4x4s and a plow. During our last heavy snow i got my car stuck in his neighborhood and within 30 seconds he had pulled me out.

He also drove me to and from work the next night.

makes me want to save up $1500 and buy an old gmc/chevy 4x4 work truck ike he did.
    All I own are jeeps. Gotta have them in Michigan. BTW how ya doing piller?

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Yep. I miss my beast. I wish I still had it

never been one for fords... or domestics for that matter. as i said, my buddy paid $1500 for his mid 90s gmc sierra ext cab 4x4 with what appears to be a small lift, and some 30+ a/t tires. i definately wouldnt complain on that deal for a good winter beater.

All I own are jeeps. Gotta have them in Michigan. BTW how ya doing piller?

I had the opportunity to buy a rusted out 89? cherokee for $300... Was my uncle's for a couple years before he upgraded. too bad it was 2wd otherwise i would have jumped on it.

and how am i doing? :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    never been one for fords... or domestics for that matter. as i said, my buddy paid $1500 for his mid 90s gmc sierra ext cab 4x4 with what appears to be a small lift, and some 30+ a/t tires. i definately wouldnt complain on that deal for a good winter beater.

I had the opportunity to buy a rusted out 89? cherokee for $300... Was my uncle's for a couple years before he upgraded. too bad it was 2wd otherwise i would have jumped on it.

and how am i doing? :dunno:

I got mine for a hell of a deal and it was a great truck. It would go through anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom