Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    He deactivated his Facebook again so I have no idea. I hope he's ok

If you end up finding a way to contact him, please try to get his email for me. I need to set up a SCUBA dive with him. I was going to teach him a refresher course and combine it with a discover local diving class. Since I'm a nice guy I am doing it for free.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you end up finding a way to contact him, please try to get his email for me. I need to set up a SCUBA dive with him. I was going to teach him a refresher course and combine it with a discover local diving class. Since I'm a nice guy I am doing it for free.

That's very nice of you. I don't have his number or I would call him and yell at him for you...and for the rest of us

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    If you're ever seriously considering it, let me know. The classroom portion can all be done online. All you would need to do is two days of open water diving to get certified. We can do it in a private quarry that is dedicated to SCUBA and is located right here in Indiana. The only equipment you'd need is a mask, fins, and snorkel.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I'll believe it when I see it

I am thinking the same thing

I heard it and am hoping they are wrong!

I was at work, and one of the patients family members had made mention of it, saying she had heard 10-30 inches.. I brushed it off, because that is absurd. Then after work i was talking to my father, and he said we were supposed to get 30 inches...

Either way, i looked into it. From my understanding, tomorrow the snow is supposed to begin with an inch or two. The tail end of the storm is what is supposedly going to drop the majority of the snow.

I work in the medical field, 2-10pm, on tuesday... if this is correct, I will not be given an option of going home at the end of my shift... I will be given the option to quit my job, or stay until co-workers can make it into work to relieve us...

I foresee 20 hour shifts, on my feet running halls in my near future... wouldnt be the first time. And when i get that paycheck it will be nice

And seeing as our facility has nearly no empty beds, ill be packing a light blanket and pillow to get catnaps when i can

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am thinking the same thing

I was at work, and one of the patients family members had made mention of it, saying she had heard 10-30 inches.. I brushed it off, because that is absurd. Then after work i was talking to my father, and he said we were supposed to get 30 inches...

Either way, i looked into it. From my understanding, tomorrow the snow is supposed to begin with an inch or two. The tail end of the storm is what is supposedly going to drop the majority of the snow.

I work in the medical field, 2-10pm, on tuesday... if this is correct, I will not be given an option of going home at the end of my shift... I will be given the option to quit my job, or stay until co-workers can make it into work to relieve us...

I foresee 20 hour shifts, on my feet running halls in my near future... wouldnt be the first time. And when i get that paycheck it will be nice

I don't see 30 inches coming. I suppose it's possible but I just can't believe it will be THAT much. That said, I will most likely end up being off work for a few days if it does happen. And I will not be looking forward to that paycheck

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I like playing with my kids in the snow. I like riding in the snow. That's actually really fun. I don't want to have to drive in it though...unless I'm driving a sleigh. That's actually really fun too
    I hate shoveling this crap! Shovel it in indiana, then drive 2 hours and shovel more of it!! Maybe next time I go back I'll play in it! Might just work!!

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    fortunately for me, my best friend who is like my brother owns a couple 4x4s and a plow. During our last heavy snow i got my car stuck in his neighborhood and within 30 seconds he had pulled me out.

He also drove me to and from work the next night.

makes me want to save up $1500 and buy an old gmc/chevy 4x4 work truck ike he did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom