• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is kind of like when I lived in Bangkok and the Thai people told me that all Americans were obese and only ate hamburgers. There is nothing like a foreigner "educating" me about my own culture.:laugh:

This is why I don't get into religious discussions with most people. Apparently everyone else knows more about Mormons than Mormons do

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They have a thing called the soup and salad scam. If my wife catches any waitress or waiter carrying around a receipt, she fires them on the spot! They are to turn them in immediately!

My drivers do turn them in immediately. But they have it in their possession from the time the customer signs it until the time that get back to the store. I don't know what they're doing in between those times.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    What is the Soup & salad scam???
    Lets say I walk in and order soup and salad. It cost $8. They keep the ticket and use it when someone else comes in and orders a big feast! They ring up a $50 meal under the soup and salad I ordered a couple hours ago! They can use the same ticket 2 or 3 times! Pocket the difference.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lets say I walk in and order soup and salad. It cost $8. They keep the ticket and use it when someone else comes in and orders a big feast! They ring up a $50 meal under the soup and salad I ordered a couple hours ago! They can use the same ticket 2 or 3 times! Pocket the difference.

So the client pays $58 for his $50 meal? :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't see how that's even possible. When I was serving the kitchen wouldn't make anything that I didn't ring in. If I rang in soup and salad I was getting soup and salad

This.
    The kitchen knows what you order and you just cant come back with only $8 after they know you just delivered a big meal to one table. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom