• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Also the crazy people you meet online are the same you would meet a bar or anywhere else.
    For some reasons people think people are craziers online. :dunno:

There are some seriously psycho people out there, but a lot of the people who use those dating sites are just normal (well as normal as any of us) people who have no intention of killing you or anything

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    There are some seriously psycho people out there, but a lot of the people who use those dating sites are just normal (well as normal as any of us) people who have no intention of killing you or anything

I dont know why people are more scared of "online people" though.
    You tell your friends you met a guy online and are going to meet him face to face they tell you to be careful and such.
    You meet the same guy at a bar they tell you to just have fun. :):

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Interesting stories. I was considering trying it, since my social circle is not incredibly large (other than ingo lol) and Im ALWAYS busy, but, seems like a last resort, at least to me. We shall see.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Aaron, it's just like anything else, if you put some effort in it, it will work. If ya don't, nothing is going to happen.

After a crappy 23 yr marriage, I really wanted to find my true partner. Put a lot of work in it, dated probably 30 women over a 6 month period. Then I met my wife, knew she was the one.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I dont know why people are more scared of "online people" though.
    You tell your friends you met a guy online and are going to meet him face to face they tell you to be careful and such.
    You meet the same guy at a bar they tell you to just have fun. :):

You're absolutely right! I met so many more creeps in bars than I did online.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Interesting stories. I was considering trying it, since my social circle is not incredibly large (other than ingo lol) and Im ALWAYS busy, but, seems like a last resort, at least to me. We shall see.

Not a last resort at all. Meet people and have fun. You may strike out. But you may not. At least you'll be getting out there and meeting people

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Aaron, it's just like anything else, if you put some effort in it, it will work. If ya don't, nothing is going to happen.

After a crappy 23 yr marriage, I really wanted to find my true partner. Put a lot of work in it, dated probably 30 women over a 6 month period. Then I met my wife, knew she was the one.

sam has it right

after my divorce I never wanted to marry again, never wanted any more children and I have a wonderful husband and a 10 year old son. It just takes work, if both work for the same results, it makes it so much easier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom