RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Please tell. The suspense is killer!

My question is: Does it work?

Yes, but it may take time. When I was single I often browsed online ads just to find hook ups. So I met someone who I thought would make a great "one hitter quitter" and we hooked up. I got lost on the way over there and had to call to get direction. Boom! Now this person had my number....and would NOT stop calling me to come over and hang out. And here we sit together almost 6 years later happy as can be with two gorgeous little girls. Your mileage may vary of course. It CAN work. That doesn't mean it will. But it's worth a shot. At least you'll get to meet some new people and maybe figure out what you DON'T want in a partner. Also, my other half's version of this story is entirely different....but it's all lies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yes, but it may take time. When I was single I often browsed online ads just to find hook ups. So I met someone who I thought would make a great "one hitter quitter" and we hooked up. I got lost on the way over there and had to call to get direction. Boom! Now this person had my number....and would NOT stop calling me to come over and hang out. And here we sit together almost 6 years later happy as can be with two gorgeous little girls. Your mileage may vary of course. It CAN work. That doesn't mean it will. But it's worth a shot. At least you'll get to meet some new people and maybe figure out what you DON'T want in a partner. Also, my other half's version of this story is entirely different....but it's all lies.

I still want to here those lies. :popcorn:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County

:laugh::lmfao: One hitter quitter LOL. Well that is one interesting story. Funny how that stuff works.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

So he's crazy and wouldn't stop calling you but you stayed with him...

...and we call him the crazy one...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Also the crazy people you meet online are the same you would meet a bar or anywhere else.
    For some reasons people think people are craziers online. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom