Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    how's life treating everyone?

:noway: Alternator is out on the Crown Vic, supercharger in the Riviera took a dump on me last night...barely got the damn car home. You can hear the damn thing from miles away. It sounds like a large tractor with popcorn in the motor. I'm surprised it didn't wake you up while I was picking up my kids last night. :lmfao:

Should all be getting fixed soon though. At least I'm off work the next couple days

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :noway: Alternator is out on the Crown Vic, supercharger in the Riviera took a dump on me last night...barely got the damn car home. You can hear the damn thing from miles away. It sounds like a large tractor with popcorn in the motor. I'm surprised it didn't wake you up while I was picking up my kids last night. :lmfao:

Should all be getting fixed soon though. At least I'm off work the next couple days

when I go to sleep, I usually pass out. Last night was one of those nights

That's a good thought SAm and very possible

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I worked for really good people, it's a family owned business.

The family member I reported to is a really nice guy, but does 100 different things every day, and none of them well. If he was limited to one or two areas of the company he would be great, but as it was I was getting no help from him. I dreaded getting him involved in something because I knew it would get screwed up.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

The family member I reported to is a really nice guy, but does 100 different things every day, and none of them well. If he was limited to one or two areas of the company he would be great, but as it was I was getting no help from him. I dreaded getting him involved in something because I knew it would get screwed up.

With my new job I report directly to the CEO, I have nobody getting in my way of getting things done.:yesway:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

Sounds like my place of employment... Except the owner/boss has moments of being a nice guy and more moments of being a complete jackass! He tries to be involved in everything, which tends to just make everything screwed up and slows things down... But nobody will say to just let them handle it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom