• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That was odd... I just had a young guy offer to shovel my driveway for money to get his son to the doctor in the morning... Kinda late to be trying to figure out how to get your kid to the doctor in the morning isn't it? Or maybe I'm just a jerk???

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That was odd... I just had a young guy offer to shovel my driveway for money to get his son to the doctor in the morning... Kinda late to be trying to figure out how to get your kid to the doctor in the morning isn't it? Or maybe I'm just a jerk???

That sounds like BS to get your money.Doesn't mean you're not a jerk though. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    mini-les-chats-297-2f78882.jpg

:scratch:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    True... On both points! I guess I could have been like " no, I don't have any cash but I have plenty of .40 caliber and shotgun ammo?"

You would have sounded like a jerk (on top of being a jerk) if you said that.
    While I was in the US I had a guy who lived nearby told me something like that.
    He told me he needed money to go see his daughter at the hospital, and asked if I had any cash.
    Next day I ask about his daughter and he forgot about his BS story, she said she was fine and didn't mention the hospital.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You would have sounded like a jerk (on top of being a jerk) if you said that.
    While I was in the US I had a guy who lived nearby told me something like that.
    He told me he needed money to go see his daughter at the hospital, and asked if I had any cash.
    Next day I ask about his daughter and he forgot about his BS story, she said she was fine and didn't mention the hospital.
    Damn yanks! That would make you want to smack the **** out of a guy!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Damn yanks! That would make you want to smack the **** out of a guy!

Not sure if he actually had a daughter but using her for pity and try to get money out of it is just really low.
    I might have helped him if he was honest and said he needed money to buy some drug. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Did you see the picture of that Sheriff wannabe guy?
    Not sure what to think about it but I guess it's all legal, although not 100% sure.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Did you see the picture of that Sheriff wannabe guy?
    Not sure what to think about it but I guess it's all legal, although not 100% sure.
    I don't think that's legal. You can't legally display red and/or blue lights in the Indiana. I think it would be walking a fine line if it was legal, probably wouldn't be much appreciated by the real police

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't think that's legal. You can't legally display red and/or blue lights in the Indiana. I think it would be walking a fine line if it was legal, probably wouldn't be much appreciated by the real police

That's in France (notice the plate in front).
    But I think that blue lights are also illegal.Red is legal as the police here uses blue only.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom