Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning Sam! I got a phone call as I was on the way out the door that I didn't have to go to work (which is a school). Woohoo! I'm glad I didn't make the trip there. I would have been pissed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Son said his 25 minute drive to class this morning was up to an hour and a half and he still wasn't there...last contact with him. He also was commenting on the stupid drivers down there. We were supposed to get up to 2 feet of snow but it has now been canceled for us...maybe a few inches. So far, we have sunshine and cold temps.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Son said his 25 minute drive to class this morning was up to an hour and a half and he still wasn't there...last contact with him. He also was commenting on the stupid drivers down there. We were supposed to get up to 2 feet of snow but it has now been canceled for us...maybe a few inches. So far, we have sunshine and cold temps.

At least hes being safe. :)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Yikes. Hope he makes it ok. 465 was a parking lot, but I just looked at it while I kept rolling along on Shadeland Ave. with no problems.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He drives a 1986 Crown Vic with the police package on it....goes through ANYTHING so I hope he doesn't start pushing people out of the way! LOL! I'm hoping he's there by now and in class. He is a good driver. It's the daughter I worry about so I'm really glad that the snow for us was pretty much canceled.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    He drives a 1986 Crown Vic with the police package on it....goes through ANYTHING so I hope he doesn't start pushing people out of the way! LOL! I'm hoping he's there by now and in class. He is a good driver. It's the daughter I worry about so I'm really glad that the snow for us was pretty much canceled.

Just ran into a friend at the gas station, he drove more than 1/2 way to class at NKU (an hours drive) to learn that they cancelled it for the day.

Hope the roads are better tomorrow.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He got there and posted a picture of his car parked on top of a snow drift...apparently the only spot he could find? LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom