• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It happens to the best of us. I don't want anything implanted in there. Gross. I just want some kind of anti-gravity device

3316211455_28eabccd41-225x300.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got some bad news early this AM. Doc says I have diabetes on top of everything else

That's a tough one. I know a lot of people who have diabetes, but I know I would have a hard time dealing with it myself. I'm lucky that there isn't a significant family history for it, but following the diet would be a big adjustment for me.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's a tough one. I know a lot of people who have diabetes, but I know I would have a hard time dealing with it myself. I'm lucky that there isn't a significant family history for it, but following the diet would be a big adjustment for me.

That part would be devastating to me. I love food. Mostly junk food. I'm not sure if I could adjust to such a huge change

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    With my back the way it is effective excercise is not possible. So I gained weight. That combined with a family history of it nailed me. I'll do my best to manage it. My other medication wil probly kill me before the diabetes will anyways. I'm gonna live everyday to the max. We all die of something.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

No really. With the amount of pure junk I eat I should weigh at least 400 pounds. It's disgusting. I had dinner with the in laws tonight. Bread, calamari, shrimp, scallops, pasta, a TON of lemon butter, a huge chocolate dessert, and a glass of wine. Then I came home and ate some chips and some chocolate. That's normal for me. I am a pig :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom