• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So did my son lie to me when he said the roads were perfect all the way home from IUPUI to Camby this afternoon?

this afternoon, probably not. started snowing round 8 this morning and I left the house around 11 to go out with my sis. They were **** then. We headed home about 3ish and they were good then. Not perfect, but good.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    hi RNR

how are ya?

Just got back from dinner with the in laws. The girls were in the pool at their hotel all day and I was so dumb I didn't think to bring my swimsuit. I could have spent the day in the hot tub :(

But I'm doing well. Miss priss is staying with grandma and grandpa tonight. The little one is still home with us but at least it's only half the insanity :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    this afternoon, probably not. started snowing round 8 this morning and I left the house around 11 to go out with my sis. They were **** then. We headed home about 3ish and they were good then. Not perfect, but good.

I was hoping that would be the case. He started class around 8 this morning so by the time I had messaged him, he was already at school. He did not mention his drive in other than that the rear wheels spin on ice...even the tank doesn't like ice. He probably was practicing more donuts knowing him.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    it's ok

woke up this morning feeling like this. I am keeping a close eye on him and I know I won't sleep well tonight so I can listen to him breath.

My fiancee has been having similar symptoms for a few days...I've tried to get her to take stuff but she just won't do it. Hopefully it won't stick around with him too long!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom