• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Blegh I want the snowblower but I don't want to spend the $$$ on the snowblower.

[No, not for this pittance of snow we got - for the next time we get a lot]...
    [video=youtube;TvPLqB8Zk_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvPLqB8Zk_g[/video]

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    that's what they were saying. 2 to 6 inches depending on where you were. I think they were calling for winds too. Want me to give you a road update for the area before you leave?

I'm heading up Saturday morning and coming home Sunday afternoon. And yes that would be nice. I'll send you text when I get ready to leave.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Snow in the afternoon from what I saw. One site says 1-3 inches. TV said 3-5". Looks like it is supposed to go all the way down to Indy area.

we had about 2" today but the roads were slicker than snot. Can't tell you how many cars etc were slid off the roads or in guard rails etc

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Blegh I want the snowblower but I don't want to spend the $$$ on the snowblower.

[No, not for this pittance of snow we got - for the next time we get a lot]...
    [video=youtube;TvPLqB8Zk_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvPLqB8Zk_g[/video]
    I am still sticking by my mantra, Mother nature can or some other fool can remove it. It's not going to be me.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    we had about 2" today but the roads were slicker than snot. Can't tell you how many cars etc were slid off the roads or in guard rails etc

So did my son lie to me when he said the roads were perfect all the way home from IUPUI to Camby this afternoon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom