Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    39 hours should be a breeze for him. For six months he was working 40 hours a week at Tire Barn and another 50 hours a week at the CAT Recon plant in Franklin at the same time. He quit CAT because he was bored with it and didn't see a future there. He switched to WalMart because he was tired of dealing with the cold and working on cars/dirty stuff and Tire Barn wasn't going to be good about working with his school schedule. He has two friends from high school that have been at this WalMart for three years while going to school and assured him the pharmacy was a good place to be. He was waiting tables at Steak and Shake at night until about two weeks ago knowing that he was going to have to quit when school started.

He managed to get caught up on his bills while working the multiple jobs and has all the parts to put his motorcycle back together as well so I hope he can afford the school thing and less hours with his rent, etc. He is a worker so I'm pretty sure he will do what he can. He has one scholarship so far and is hoping to get some more.
    + 4 for the kid. That's the only way to get it , gotta work at something.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I should go make supper. Not really hungry after eating lunch out, but hubby will want food I suppose. BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom