Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm pissed. I got some new tires back in June, don't remember what brand they are. Something new that my local garage just started to carry.

Tonight I was walking back to my car in the Kroger parking lot and my wheels were tightly turned due to the way I had to park. I caught a little flash of light of the drivers front tire. On closer inspection, the tire tread is separating from the cord on the edge of the tire and the cord is showing. :xmad::xmad:

Sooooo, I guess I will be going to the garage first thing in the morning.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Oh man, that sucks. This is not the time of year you want shoddy tires. Hopefully they'll take care of you.
    I'm pissed. I got some new tires back in June, don't remember what brand they are. Something new that my local garage just started to carry.

Tonight I was walking back to my car in the Kroger parking lot and my wheels were tightly turned due to the way I had to park. I caught a little flash of light of the drivers front tire. On closer inspection, the tire tread is separating from the cord on the edge of the tire and the cord is showing. :xmad::xmad:

Sooooo, I guess I will be going to the garage first thing in the morning.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, I had been getting a new vibration this past couple of weeks, I thought I had lost a wheel weight or something.

Heck, I just drove those same tires to South Dakota and back last week.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    I had a buddy who got new tires once. He kept telling me how great his car handled now. He went about 2 months later because of a vibration. They told him that his tires needed replaced. Turned out, he took his car in and paid for new tires, but they didn't actually install them, lol. They denied any responsibility, but he still had his receipt and it was obvious that they screwed up, so they did end up replacing them.

That was 10+ years ago, and I still give him crap about how well he thought his car handled after he got "new tire." :):

Yeah, I had been getting a new vibration this past couple of weeks, I thought I had lost a wheel weight or something.

Heck, I just drove those same tires to South Dakota and back last week.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    I think that would probably work. I think CTD is probably saying it's incompatible b/c of the thread pitch difference, but with that adapter, I'd assume it would work. But I'm by no means an expert.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom