Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I break my sausage up where you wouldn't really need to chew it. The bread I can't help you with
    I took the wife out to Richards yesterday for breakfast. I tried a bite of her biscuit and gravy. She also didn't eat her bacon. I damn near cried when she left it sitting on the plate.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yes I do. You are welcome to use it of course.

Are you working tomorrow?

I have one, but I can't find it. It's bugging the crap out of me. I always keep it in a Midway range bag, went to get it yesterday and it's not there. You can't use it for anything else, just really bugging me why it's missing.
    My wife is famous for leaving crap laying around, but what in the world would anyone use a castle nut wrench for????

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I put my new lower together yesterday and my upper is coming via UPS tomorrow afternoon.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I couldn't believe it, PSA shipped my new upper in 10 days. Usually they are slow as dirt.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

I have one, but I can't find it. It's bugging the crap out of me. I always keep it in a Midway range bag, went to get it yesterday and it's not there. You can't use it for anything else, just really bugging me why it's missing.
    My wife is famous for leaving crap laying around, but what in the world would anyone use a castle nut wrench for????
    :bat:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The only thing I have tentatively planned is possibly meeting our own RobbyMaq at his rental property to service the furnace. Beyond that I will be in my shop working on my personal gun projects. Wife and daughter will be doing the Christmas baking so I am staying out of the house.......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom