Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    their F'en with ya

:dunno:

Sorta.

If you shoot reloads you'll have to inspect cases. This isn't only a Glock issue though. Some handguns have unsupported chambers on the bottom by the feed ramp. this will cause the cases to bulge a little and if you re-use a case too many times, it can blow out and cause the gun to explode a bit. However, its not a problem with the gun, just how its designed.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Didnt you just inherit a bunch of guns ? What did you get ?

Yep
    I got a

M1917 .45acp service revolver which Im going to give to my brother as it was our grandfathers as hes finally turning away from being antigun to now a progun attitude.

a Glock 22 .40sw that was used by my uncle for training and carry when he was the sheriff

a Colt Woodsmen match target .22
    this was my unicorn gun as I never thought i would hold or see one let alone be given one

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Yep
    I got a

M1917 .45acp service revolver which Im going to give to my brother as it was our grandfathers as hes finally turning away from being antigun to now a progun attitude.

a Glock 22 .40sw that was used by my uncle for training and carry when he was the sheriff

a Colt Woodsmen match target .22
    this was my unicorn gun as I never thought i would hold or see one let alone be given one
    Cool :yesway:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :dunno:

Sorta.

If you shoot reloads you'll have to inspect cases. This isn't only a Glock issue though. Some handguns have unsupported chambers on the bottom by the feed ramp. this will cause the cases to bulge a little and if you re-use a case too many times, it can blow out and cause the gun to explode a bit. However, its not a problem with the gun, just how its designed.

:thumbsup:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    LUNCH TIME. and River side park area isn't that bad. I work at 15th and riverside. we only have to patch bullet holes in the roof twice a year.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    LUNCH TIME. and River side park area isn't that bad. I work at 15th and riverside. we only have to patch bullet holes in the roof twice a year.
    did you know about the bee hive behind the buildings I know someone that works or used to work in those buildings.

Also what line of work are you in?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ok so that is the big issue why everyone says they go kaboom. Im looking at getting a aftermarket barrel for 9mm and possibly a .40 barrel as Ive heard lead isnt good on the rifling.

You should read up more. Lead is fine if its loaded properly. Are you planning on buying lead ammo or reloading it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom