• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Okay******Well, I guess there are worse things that could be happening. At least they are not making meth.

oh no, it's bad. Especially when the people who live right next door saw him in his backyard jacking off, well their 5 year old daughter did. Just it was minor in comparison.

Sought out advice and I'll talk with the neighbors who have seen this the most.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    why oh why

I do this crap to myself.

I was directed to a page and saw a comment that sounded like the person was an idiot so I followed to his face book page, he's a liberal, so yes an idiot

The primary difference between the Boy Scounts and East 91st Christian Church is that the former accepts kids as they are. The latter wants to change kids into something that is more acceptable to them.

My whole opinion has changed about churches cutting ties with the Boy Scouts. When a church cuts ties with the boy scounts just becuase some of the kids in the entire nation might be gay, they are only showing their true colors. I really think the Boy Scouts is handling this properly. They're just letting them go and attempting to find new sponsors for these troupes.

now the contradiction, it's ok to force your beliefs on someone else, as long as they are YOUR beliefs.

It is not Daniels place to impose his persnal belefs upon everybody else. We do not live in a monarchy.

I :facepalm: so hard I hurt my forehead. Accept the boys as they are, don't discriminate, but when Daniels tries to impose his, he screams about it. Why oh Why do I try to make sense out of idiots.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm searching for a new .22 to use at the Richmond Appleseed, will prob just pick up a Marlin 795, since that's what the Mrs uses and I have extra mags.

Rayne, what are you shooting up there???

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey Sam, do you need to borrow one? I'm not sure what i'm shooting yet. If hubby can get a scope mount fixed up for my PaPa's single shot I might try it again. Sure would like to rifleman with it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey Sam, do you need to borrow one? I'm not sure what i'm shooting yet. If hubby can get a scope mount fixed up for my PaPa's single shot I might try it again. Sure would like to rifleman with it.

No Thanks on the offer Rayne, I really need to get a 2nd .22 for Appleseed. A Marlin 795 is $150 on sale, so I'll pick one up in the next couple of weeks.
    I used a borrowed 10/22 last time and didn't like the feel as well as the wife's Marlin.
    Could use my AR, but don't want to be the only one not shooting .22LR

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom