• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Are you going to go th the IJW Ladies Day training???

Doing well, it's 5:08 central, so my phone work should be done for the day. Just waiting on the Mrs to get home from work and we can eat dinner.

I honestly don't know yet. It's to far away with my life to make any plans that far out. I'm eastern time so I really need to get my son fed... he's "HUNGRY", so he says

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, we live on eastern time too, but I have accounts in both central and mountain times. My phone can ring right up to 6 our time.

that makes sense, because with those in Central work until 6 our time

we moved our camper this weekend. Same campground just different location, more room, no neighbors... so nice. except the wasps in the mailbox, but I fumigated them

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    that makes sense, because with those in Central work until 6 our time

we moved our camper this weekend. Same campground just different location, more room, no neighbors... so nice. except the wasps in the mailbox, but I fumigated them

Cool, did you have issues with the old location, or just moved to a much nicer one??

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Cool, did you have issues with the old location, or just moved to a much nicer one??

just a much nicer one.
    We had great neighbors on both sides
    Now we are on a different lake that very few fish so the fishing is better. I think there is only 2 campsites that are directly on it, ours and one other camper and I was told they are never there. I can see them through the trees, no more "right on top of each other"

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We haven't done much climbing recently. My thighs and calfs are complaining today

not sure I could climb much with my foot. It is 98% better, but I won't push it.
    I want to jog but my girls talked me out of that, said it isn't good for my hips. SO I guess I keep walking

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The wife & I will prob do that one of these days, get an RV trailer for weekends. Would love to spend a month out west.

She has a small piece of property in Montana, could just park it these for a couple of weeks. It realllllllly out on the boonies, 1/2 hour from the nearest store.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Gave them 11 hrs., came home, mowed the dog pen, checked the tomatoes,( got a few coming on ), shucked 10 ears corn for supper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom