Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What a coincidence. My family does the same thing :D

We've still managed to hold on to one old tradition in our house. Nobody gets anything until I get mine or I give the OK o go ahead. That's either a real problem if I choose to be an a-hole or a very nice show of respect from a good family that I am blessed to have.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    AWESOME!!! Good to see you finally got through to her! Did you use your outrageous French accent to get your way? :):

I didn't have to.I just wrote her an email.
    I even included the stuff you told me. :bowdown:
    She said I made a good point but that I actually just got her with "Hey love" which was the begining of the message. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We've still managed to hold on to one old tradition in our house. Nobody gets anything until I get mine or I give the OK o go ahead. That's either a real problem if I choose to be an a-hole or a very nice show of respect from a good family that I am blessed to have.

It depends on your perspective I guess. It is really awesome that you've been able to keep that tradition though

I didn't have to.I just wrote her an email.
    I even included the stuff you told me. :bowdown:
    She said I made a good point but that I actually just got her with "Hey love" which was the begining of the message. :):

Yeah, "hey love" works every time. Women....we'll give you anything if you know what to say

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It depends on your perspective I guess. It is really awesome that you've been able to keep that tradition though

I know it can really sound almost creepy when you first hear it. Its really not like that though. I deserve to be kicked in the balls if I ever try to make it like that too!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Be careful Mack.If that old gentleman is a trained WW2 veteran he will go straight for the nuts during hand to hand combat. :):

6831736479_5068b2412f_z.jpg

fairbairn-07.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom