• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Probably.It's why I have no problem hurting one badly if im attacked.
    But sometimes dogs escape from people's yard and it's not the law that will prevent that.

Oh I totally understand that. I have dogs too and sometimes they do get out of my fence (although mine are in no way aggressive). But if the gate is wide open then obviously the owner is not paying attention or doesn't care.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That will work.

I know you prob can't have them there, but the Mrs broke of a dog attack with a stun gun. She just hit the button and the snapping noise freaked the dog out.

Yes we can have stun guns (just not actual Taser that shoot darts).I just dont really like contact weapons who just work as a deterrent.

Oh I totally understand that. I have dogs too and sometimes they do get out of my fence (although mine are in no way aggressive). But if the gate is wide open then obviously the owner is not paying attention or doesn't care.

I didn't see anyone even though the dog was barking a lot and I was yelling.Nobody came out of the house and I sure didn't wait to get attacked again.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Too bad the dog will have to be the one to suffer from that if im attacked again.
    I have nothing against dogs but I cant pay a visit to every dog owner to ask them nicely to make sure their dogs dont end up loose on the road.

I completely agree. It's not the dog's fault that the owner doesn't give a :poop:. It is, however, the dog that will suffer for it. I'm so glad I have good dogs. I see so many that are just terrible and it's through no fault of their own.

On that note. Bathtime and bedtime for the kiddos. Be back in a few :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I completely agree. It's not the dog's fault that the owner doesn't give a :poop:. It is, however, the dog that will suffer for it. I'm so glad I have good dogs. I see so many that are just terrible and it's through no fault of their own.

Means booze time soon! :cheers:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

You take a bath at the same time you're trying to put your kids to bed? That sounds really counter-productive.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OK, maybe I'm not smart enough to know not to try, because I just did. I must not be as drunk as I thought because I grabbed that little sucker right out of the air bare handed on the first try! HA!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    OK, maybe I'm not smart enough to know not to try, because I just did. I must not be as drunk as I thought because I grabbed that little sucker right out of the air bare handed on the first try! HA!

WOW :bowdown:
    I cant even do that when im sober.

That should be added to the sobriety tests made by the police.
    If you can do that you're good to drive. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom