• Status
    Not open for further replies.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    I havent had a reds in a MINUTE. Man those things are good. Im doing well, I just got back to work, had to head over to walgreens to get my passport photo taken.. That was an adventure. How is everyone else doing on this fine evening?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I havent had a reds in a MINUTE. Man those things are good. Im doing well, I just got back to work, had to head over to walgreens to get my passport photo taken.. That was an adventure. How is everyone else doing on this fine evening?

I had the pleasure of getting a call from work. Apparently one of my drivers called in tonight, so I got to go drive. On my day off.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Ive been reading the brewing thread that someone started up, Ive researched brewing quite a bit but ive never gone anywhere with it. I think I might start brewing my own stuff. There are really three main things I want to brew, the first obviously being Beer, the second is a taffy apple cider (the thomos watkins brewery makes the most delicious taffy apples cider the world has ever known), and the third being mead.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Since it's too sweet for you I can take it off your hands :D

NEVARRR

Ive been reading the brewing thread that someone started up, Ive researched brewing quite a bit but ive never gone anywhere with it. I think I might start brewing my own stuff. There are really three main things I want to brew, the first obviously being Beer, the second is a taffy apple cider (the thomos watkins brewery makes the most delicious taffy apples cider the world has ever known), and the third being mead.

I bought a cheap Mr. Beer Kit....it was good to get started and learn the basics.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I remember some of the managers saying that. They always said the only reason they switched was so they could have a steady pay check.

Yeah the steady paycheck is nice, but if you manage your money wisely you make WAY more driving. Besides I don't really NEED a steady paycheck. My other half makes enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom