Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :laugh:

I don't work at all

don't feel sorry for me though

hubby started replacing all his stolen fishing gear today. gonna take a lot of time to get it all done.
    Good to hear its getting replaces. Its hard to remember what all you had when stuff like that gets stolen.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good to hear its getting replaces. Its hard to remember what all you had when stuff like that gets stolen.
    he remembered all the rods and reels easy enough and had just rearranged his tackle box so that was easier than you would think. The batteries from the boat, rod holders for the boat, trickle charger, extension cord etc. easy enough then you get into the fish finders... I ****ING HATE THIEVES!!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    hubby gave me heck for going with the S3 a couple mths ago since the 4 was coming out soon. I told him my phone was trash, no workie, I couldn't wait.

Yep! we could have had the 3 for free but my wife wanted to go with the newest ones this time! :D and we were out of contract so we got the 4 for a descent price! ;) :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    he remembered all the rods and reels easy enough and had just rearranged his tackle box so that was easier than you would think. The batteries from the boat, rod holders for the boat, trickle charger, extension cord etc. easy enough then you get into the fish finders... I ****ING HATE THIEVES!!!!

I know what you meen Mrs. G! that and vandals are number one and 2 on my list!! :xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep! we could have had the 3 for free but my wife wanted to go with the newest ones this time! :D and we were out of contract so we got the 4 for a descent price! ;) :D
    that was me, I was due for an upgrade so I got it pretty cheap. I would have been able to get another 2 to tide me over since it was a phone malfunction under warranty but I opted for the 3. I have never had a nicer phone than the hubby until now!! :rockwoot:

I'm so happy !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom