GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Watching the news this morning, looks like the police were busy in Indy yesterday: shoot-outs, cars flipping, somebody got struck by lightening, ISP cars getting rammed...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    my neighbor did mine last week. His son is in the hospital now so I am not sure when he'll be back to do it again. I'll get mine done then see how I feel and maybe do his.

Yup! I have always done things for my neighbors too! and it's nice to have them do the same for you! ;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :rockwoot::yesway: And Thank you !! :D
    We are going to try to get one going in Fort Wayne soon. That was a request from someone that traveled to Muncie yesterday.

Met some members from the Tea Party group there too, nice people and they have asked us to keep them informed and they will work with us in getting the word out to the group :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Watching the news this morning, looks like the police were busy in Indy yesterday: shoot-outs, cars flipping, somebody got struck by lightening, ISP cars getting rammed...

they were everywhere but our neighborhood. Neighbors that have the boy in the hospital got hit last night. Took the tires and chain off the boys bike. Saw a bike frame sitting in the back yard this morning. I feel so bad for them. And I didn't hear a damn thing

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We are going to try to get one going in Fort Wayne soon. That was a request from someone that traveled to Muncie yesterday.

Met some members from the Tea Party group there too, nice people and they have asked us to keep them informed and they will work with us in getting the word out to the group :rockwoot:

That's cool Mrs. G! :rockwoot::rockwoot::D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    they were everywhere but our neighborhood. Neighbors that have the boy in the hospital got hit last night. Took the tires and chain off the boys bike. Saw a bike frame sitting in the back yard this morning. I feel so bad for them. And I didn't hear a damn thing

Lots of thieves out there, really surprising given the great economy :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How many do you think we're there?
    around 40-50. was a good turn out. No opposing rally either.

I have been noticing that Moms Demand Action aren't as vocal as they were earlier and I heard that MAIG isn't giving them as much money to fight the fight. Seems like without money they don't know how to do anything

We, on the other hand, have been doing this with no monetary support from anyone. We haven't asked and no one has given. That works just fine for us.

Shows who has the real passion

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom