Your mom's a good one!

7VQNgT6.gif

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I am. And I am...which is why I will shoot any mothersmurfer who tries to smurf with my kids!

:laugh:

Speaking of...I really, really wish I'd been sober earlier on the way back from T-Bell. We were driving by Speedway and I said "Are they getting ****ing robbed?" So I have the lady turn around at the next street and go back. Sure enough two ****ing thugs were running out the door with what appeared to be trash bags of money. Cashiers were locking doors and calling cops. If only a good guy with a gun had been there :(

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh:

Speaking of...I really, really wish I'd been sober earlier on the way back from T-Bell. We were driving by Speedway and I said "Are they getting ****ing robbed?" So I have the lady turn around at the next street and go back. Sure enough two ****ing thugs were running out the door with what appeared to be trash bags of money. Cashiers were locking doors and calling cops. If only a good guy with a gun had been there :(

I can understand the frustration there but don't put yourself in a bad situation by trying to be a hero. Good on you for the situational awareness though. Where the hell was this anyway???? Do you live in the ghetto or something? :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I can understand the frustration there but don't put yourself in a bad situation by trying to be a hero. Good on you for the situational awareness though. Where the hell was this anyway???? Do you live in the ghetto or something? :):

Even sober, I highly doubt I would have stepped into a live robbery. Been there, done that while on the clock. But I could have at least offered to stay there with them to make them feel a little safer. We were just passing through, but the robbery was at 62nd and Allisonville.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Even sober, I highly doubt I would have stepped into a live robbery. Been there, done that while on the clock. But I could have at least offered to stay there with them to make them feel a little safer. We were just passing through, but the robbery was at 62nd and Allisonville.

:poop: happens everywhere I guess. No neighborhood is immune

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    :poop: happens everywhere I guess. No neighborhood is immune

So true. I live in a pretty good neighborhood. Mostly older folks, never anything going on, and sure enough about a month after we moved in some lady was slaughtered in her home by a homeless man about two blocks away

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So true. I live in a pretty good neighborhood. Mostly older folks, never anything going on, and sure enough about a month after we moved in some lady was slaughtered in her home by a homeless man about two blocks away

It happens. Before we moved here (years before) a psycho who didn't take his meds shot up the neighborhood, shot 5 cops, and killed one of them! Two houses down from me! No wonder I have new siding.....

And this is a REALLY quiet neighborhood. Seriously. Aside from the people across the street who have an ambulance there like one a month (I think someone has serious health issues), nothing ever happens here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom