• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    One of the other staff members is a female that thinks it is reasonable for everyone else to be hot so she can be comfortable. Never mind the fact that she comes in in skirts and sleeveless shirts.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yep! :rockwoot:

didn't know that made me a snob though. Its really just convenient. And I like fresh bagels... and I might be very picky and or a snob with some things :D

getting them from Penera "a national chain" made you a snob:D should of went to a local bakery and supported them. I guess that makes me a local snob.:D

it's coming together in this thread that if you do or have something involving food and westside is not included your the bad guy. what a mooch
    Hey I am an almost classically trained chef. So I love food if that is a crime I don't want to be right.

One of the other staff members is a female that thinks it is reasonable for everyone else to be hot so she can be comfortable. Never mind the fact that she comes in in skirts and sleeveless shirts.
    But you can't stair at her that would be sexual harassment. But you know she wants you too stair or she wouldn't where it. Unless she is fat and ugly.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    getting them from PANERA "a national chain" made you a snob:D should of went to a local bakery and supported them. I guess that makes me a local snob.:D

Hey I am an almost classically trained chef. So I love food if that is a crime I don't want to be right.

But you can't STARE at her that would be sexual harassment. But you know she wants you too STARE or she wouldn't WEAR it. Unless she is fat and ugly.

:facepalm:

sorry, I'm apparently a spelling snob too :stickpoke:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    But you can't stair at her that would be sexual harassment. But you know she wants you too stair or she wouldn't where it. Unless she is fat and ugly.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure she wants everyone to stare. She isn't unattractive, I just think she has a greater image of her self than reality dictates.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Maybe we can help judge :stickpoke:
    Purple Shirt.. (idk if I can get in trouble for posting this, it's a publicly shared photo)

n1343997541_339682_5118071.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    She isn't bad, like I said. She actually has a nice "rear end", BUT her attitude is completely terrible and is a TOTAL turn off.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    She isn't bad, like I said. She actually has a nice "rear end", BUT her attitude is completely terrible and is a TOTAL turn off.

She could be the hottest chick in the world..if she has a bad attitude I want nothing to with her...*a generic her....not the chick in yo pic*:laugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    She could be the hottest chick in the world..if she has a bad attitude I want nothing to with her...*a generic her....not the chick in yo pic*:laugh:

I completely agree. You can only put up with ignorant, stupid and rude for so long, and often the "benefits" are no where near worth it.

I consider myself lucky to have a serious girlfriend who I find very attractive inside and out.

**this applies to women looking for men too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom