• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Jennifer said you tried to killer her last night with peach farts. obviously you failed as your are going to try and kill her today with them as well.:D

so I was told this morning, I don't remember any of it. jennifer will tell you once I get tired I'm in a weird amnesia like state and don't know what I'm doing nor remember doing it. think step brothers sleep walking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpIKX8VIaT8[/ame]

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    so I was told this morning, I don't remember any of it. jennifer will tell you once I get tired I'm in a weird amnesia like state and don't know what I'm doing nor remember doing it. think step brothers sleep walking.

My wife claims she does the same thing when she is tired or just waking up. And also says she is not responsible for her actions during those times.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Yep! :rockwoot:

didn't know that made me a snob though. Its really just convenient. And I like fresh bagels... and I might be very picky and or a snob with some things :D

it's coming together in this thread that if you do or have something involving food and westside is not included your the bad guy. what a mooch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom