• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Greg, Just want to make sure we are still planing on meeting at 5 today. I won't be able to hang out long I got nominated for dog sitting duty this weekend, but I am still looking forward to it.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Greg, Just want to make sure we are still planing on meeting at 5 today. I won't be able to hang out long I got nominated for dog sitting duty this weekend, but I am still looking forward to it.

Yeah, I may be 5 minutes late depending on traffic. I can never seem to get out of work right at 4 on Fridays. Where do you want to meet?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    we can just meet at the front doors of you lodge. I am not picky.

Ok, that's awesome, that will give me a chance to go upstairs and turn the air on before our meeting tonight! It gets SOOOO hot up there if someone doesn't turn the air on early. My lodge is located just south of Morris St. on Lynhurst. It's on next door to the Speedway gas station, big building, can't miss it. See you at 5!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ok, that's awesome, that will give me a chance to go upstairs and turn the air on before our meeting tonight! It gets SOOOO hot up there if someone doesn't turn the air on early. My lodge is located just south of Morris St. on Lynhurst. It's on next door to the Speedway gas station, big building, can't miss it. See you at 5!

no problems. It wasn't the lodge I was thinking of. I was think the speedway lodge at 16th and lynhurst but now worries. I will see you there at 5 hope you don't mind me in work clothes for 100 degree days that is khaki shorts and a grey polo.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    no problems. It wasn't the lodge I was thinking of. I was think the speedway lodge at 16th and lynhurst but now worries. I will see you there at 5 hope you don't mind me in work clothes for 100 degree days that is khaki shorts and a grey polo.

Funny you should mention it, as the GM of my company I make an effort to always be in at least khaki pants and a polo, but today I broke down and wore cargo shorts and a golf shirt.. It's tooo durn hot!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    We always have some type of "snack" at our lodge after the meetings. "Snack" is apparently defined as: some type of main dish, with a side and desert. You never go home hungry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom