• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I would but, that one "Hey" is all I had left in my. A long day at work on my day off LOL.

...followed by working 4-12 at the high school then 12-8 at the PD, then the kids all day on Saturday before doing it all over again. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay too young to feel this damn old!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Dude, get your priorities straight!

Shooting > basically everything

:):

:laugh: Yeah, till those bills come due. No job = No money for guns, No money for ammo, and no money for all that stuff the wife and kids are always wanting like food, clothes, and shelter :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    It must suck to have responsibilities.:laugh:

It sure does.... I miss working however much or little I wanted and only needing money for fun.... Those were the days..... But, at the time, I wanted more, wanted a nicer car, wanted to get my own house, and all that nonsense. Enjoy the freedom while you've got it!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    It sure does.... I miss working however much or little I wanted and only needing money for fun.... Those were the days..... But, at the time, I wanted more, wanted a nicer car, wanted to get my own house, and all that nonsense. Enjoy the freedom while you've got it!

At this point I work, go to school, save for a car and buy guns and ammo. I've got it pretty damn good.:D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

At this point I work, go to school, save for a car and buy guns and ammo. I've got it pretty damn good.:D
    Here's a ray of hope for you young guys.
    Once the kids are grown, and moved out, you'll be amazed how much more money you have for toys and such.
    Kids are expensive!!!
    Worth it!!
    But expensive none the less. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom