• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Sorry if anyone works in a nursing home, but the staff at those places are stupid.

Your seriously gonna give a Downs Syndrome patient 10 mg of Valium and 4 mg of zanaflex and then call 911 because shes not responding to you?

Just an Idea but maybe its cause you OD'd her on muscle relaxants and sedatives Dummy.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Sorry if anyone works in a nursing home, but the staff at those places are stupid.

Your seriously gonna give a Downs Syndrome patient 10 mg of Valium and 4 mg of zanaflex and then call 911 because shes not responding to you?

Just an Idea but maybe its cause you OD'd her on muscle relaxants and sedatives Dummy.

Wow, that's nuts!:eek:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

:wow:
    That's awful

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    What that bench look like?

Looking good... the base is table is done. I have the cabinet on top about 85% done... but I goofed, so to fix my goof I had to trim some pieces down. All I have to do now is trim the doors and the back piece and put it together :rockwoot:

Then I just need to add the shelves on the end and put the masonite on the top table surface.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hey Chuck!
    Howdy!

Nursing homes do a lot of dumb things. I've never spent much time in them until last fall/spring. I have a buddy who had a TBI and spend some time in one while recovering and starting rehab and they are just a whole new kind of depressing because of the conditions. It seems like there are only 1 or 2 good nurses and the rest are just lazy and don't seem to care

:xmad: I could go on and on about it, but yes the staff at nursing homes are very stupid and lazy.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Howdy!

Nursing homes do a lot of dumb things. I've never spent much time in them until last fall/spring. I have a buddy who had a TBI and spend some time in one while recovering and starting rehab and they are just a whole new kind of depressing because of the conditions. It seems like there are only 1 or 2 good nurses and the rest are just lazy and don't seem to care

:xmad: I could go on and on about it, but yes the staff at nursing homes are very stupid and lazy.

Now make sure you put most and not all. I do know a few good nurses, that are really in the profession because they care.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Now make sure you put most and not all. I do know a few good nurses, that are really in the profession because they care.

Yeah, but on a percentage of total nurses at a nursing home... I'd put the average around 10% - 15%. There might be a few nursing homes that are better, but I'd say that's a pretty fair average. Just not very many at all

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Howdy!

My mom is the MD for a nursing home and I hear all kinds of stories about stupid people doing stupid stuff..it seems like she lives at that place because she can't find anyone capable of doing a good job,so she has to do most of the work on her own...she told me once for the 20 something nurses she has,maybe 3-4 are worth a damn.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My mom is the MD for a nursing home and I hear all kinds of stories about stupid people doing stupid stuff..it seems like she lives at that place because she can't find anyone capable of doing a good job,so she has to do most of the work on her own...she told me once for the 20 something nurses she has,maybe 3-4 are worth a damn.

yeah, that sounds about right. :noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom