Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Doing good. :yesway:

I wash watching CNN earlier to see the pictures the FBI has released.

For some reasons they dont have perfect quality HD pictures that they got by zooming in the videos like you see on CSI. :rolleyes:

Well clearly the CSI people have way better cameras and rendering software than the FBI :laugh:

I was at work today so I didn't watch any CNN. And now that I'm home we're watching cartoons before the kids head to bed :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well clearly the CSI people have way better cameras and rendering software than the FBI :laugh:

I was at work today so I didn't watch any CNN. And now that I'm home we're watching cartoons before the kids head to bed :)

Oh so you didn't see the blurry pictures?

I couldn't even recognize myself if I was the person on those pictures.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh so you didn't see the blurry pictures?

I couldn't even recognize myself if I was the person on those pictures.

No I didn't see them. And if they're really that bad then I don't see what difference having the picture will make. Then again there's also the possibility that they DO have capable rendering software and they have a clear(er) picture they just don't want to show everyone yet.

That kind of makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist, doesn't it? Oh my...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No I didn't see them. And if they're really that bad then I don't see what difference having the picture will make. Then again there's also the possibility that they DO have capable rendering software and they have a clear(er) picture they just don't want to show everyone yet.

That kind of makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist, doesn't it? Oh my...

The FBI website crashed during a few hours when they published the pictures.I guess too many people wanted to have a look. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom