• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm sure there is some exception for them, just not for individuals. :dunno:

or maybe they're breaking the law
    well when I was in school and took karate we had the option to buy them so we could practice at home. My guess is they are breaking the law and just don't know it or don't care.:dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Nothing like fixing stuff all day at work for a living and then having stuff to fix when you get home. I haven't been in here much lately because stuff like this just won't leave me alone. Today its my daughter's car. It has a major coolant leak from somewhere. I just pulled it in the garage and I'm making coffee. Coffee is the most important part of any repair. Nothing ever gets done without it. As soon as the coffee gets taken care of I'm gonna go out there and see what I can do. So much for my weekend!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nothing like fixing stuff all day at work for a living and then having stuff to fix when you get home. I haven't been in here much lately because stuff like this just won't leave me alone. Today its my daughter's car. It has a major coolant leak from somewhere. I just pulled it in the garage and I'm making coffee. Coffee is the most important part of any repair. Nothing ever gets done without it. As soon as the coffee gets taken care of I'm gonna go out there and see what I can do. So much for my weekend!

:nopity:

:D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have only had to replace one once and it was awful. Take half the car apart just to get to it....no thanks

I was just doing a little reading about it. Not fun at all. There's not many people I would put myself through this for but this is my little girl. What else can I do?

I better keep working. Something tells me I'm gonna need all the time I can get.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was just doing a little reading about it. Not fun at all. There's not many people I would put myself through this for but this is my little girl. What else can I do?

I better keep working. Something tells me I'm gonna need all the time I can get.

Should I send out a search party if we don't hear from you for a few days? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom