• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Can it wait till after friday I am expecting a package on friday.

If you're expecting it Friday then you'll get it next Wednesday. Last 4 friggin things I've had shipped to me from UPS have been delayed. 2 times the driver said my address was not a valid address and I had to go all the way across town {30-45min depending on traffic} to pick my package up....and one time they just flat out lost it and then another time they delivered it to someone elses house..the guy that got my package by accident was nice enough to bring my package to me...he told me he lived on the north side....I live on the west side.:dunno:
    tracked a package this morning that was suppose to be here yesterday and it said it has been delayed because the driver couldnt make contact with me....I was home all day yesterday and never seen or heard a UPS truck come up my street...lazy bastard.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If you're expecting it Friday then you'll get it next Wednesday. Last 4 friggin things I've had shipped to me from UPS have been delayed. 2 times the driver said my address was not a valid address and I had to go all the way across town {30-45min depending on traffic} to pick my package up....and one time they just flat out lost it and then another time they delivered it to someone elses house..the guy that got my package by accident was nice enough to bring my package to me...he told me he lived on the north side....I live on the west side.:dunno:
    tracked a package this morning that was suppose to be here yesterday and it said it has been delayed because the driver couldnt make contact with me....I was home all day yesterday and never seen or heard a UPS truck come up my street...lazy bastard.

That sucks I have already waited a month for my package, and that is just the time it took the place to ship it.

We were in OSLO Norway for vacation and stopped by Hadeland Glassverk - Home and took the tour. Then of course Mrs. Westside wanted to buy stuff :spend: :spend: :spend: and since the stuff was too big/fragile to pack in our checked/carry on luggage we had them ship it to us. We paid for it on august 1 they shipped it yesterday. How long does it take to box stuff and fill out a shipping label for stuff already picked out.:xmad:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That sucks I have already waited a month for my package, and that is just the time it took the place to ship it.

We were in OSLO Norway for vacation and stopped by Hadeland Glassverk - Home and took the tour. Then of course Mrs. Westside wanted to buy stuff :spend: :spend: :spend: and since the stuff was too big/fragile to pack in our checked/carry on luggage we had them ship it to us. We paid for it on august 1 they shipped it yesterday. How long does it take to box stuff and fill out a shipping label for stuff already picked out.:xmad:

My mom and sisters are going to Norway..leaving next Wednesday for 2 weeks. I've never been.:(

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    My mom and sisters are going to Norway..leaving next Wednesday for 2 weeks. I've never been.:(

It was neat we were there for a day as part of a cruise. I was there for 8 hours that was enough for me. I have NO desire to go back.

And Copenhagen is the Detroit of Scandinavia. You couldn't pay me enough to go back there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom