• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so last night we decide we want Chinese from the place on Emerson just south of 465 in Beech Grove.
    Heading south, I see the red and blues up ahead... looks like on te bridge going over 465... yep... 5 lanes there, far left, left turn only. far right, right turn only. I am in second to last right lane because I am turning right as soon as I get over the nterstate, I don't want to go right yet, that would put me on the interstate. Been sitting in this traffic forever, semi behind me.
    He was done waiting and started blowing his horn, I could get into the far right lane, which would put me on the interstate, if I had gone there, he could too.
    he started rocking his semi back and forth with the clutch to make it look like he was going to run me over. If I had shot the MF, would they believe in fear for my life?

he really did scare me

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    so last night we decide we want Chinese from the place on Emerson just south of 465 in Beech Grove.
    Heading south, I see the red and blues up ahead... looks like on te bridge going over 465... yep... 5 lanes there, far left, left turn only. far right, right turn only. I am in second to last right lane because I am turning right as soon as I get over the nterstate, I don't want to go right yet, that would put me on the interstate. Been sitting in this traffic forever, semi behind me.
    He was done waiting and started blowing his horn, I could get into the far right lane, which would put me on the interstate, if I had gone there, he could too.
    he started rocking his semi back and forth with the clutch to make it look like he was going to run me over. If I had shot the MF, would they believe in fear for my life?

he really did scare me

friggin impatient people. Whats wrong with people? His foot could have slipped...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

he really did scare me

I would have believed you Mrs. G :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom