• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I was asking uncle HandK cause I bought this rifle a year ago , it was made in 1956 and it's never been fired *** and damn I want to shoot it bad , but don't want it to loose value

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And to answer your question again! yes I have a few guns in my safe that I have not shot! :dunno: They are not safe Queens, just have not shot them! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was asking uncle HandK cause I bought this rifle a year ago , it was made in 1956 and it's never been fired *** and damn I want to shoot it bad , but don't want it to loose value

If it's never been shot, I would not shoot it! but if it was shot before you bought it I would go ahead and shoot it as it will not efect the value! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just thought of something. Walgreens has an app that you scan the bar code on your prescription and it sends it to the pharmacy and refills your drugs. I looked last night and with the Holiday this weekend I need to get my prescription refilled, SO I use the app, which has always worked, and it tells me no prescription found :scratch:
    So I call the pharmacy, after hours so no one there, use automated refill, Prescription not found.. I am a bit concerned, the pharmacy just moved to a new location, possible the move has something to do with this

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just thought of something. Walgreens has an app that you scan the bar code on your prescription and it sends it to the pharmacy and refills your drugs. I looked last night and with the Holiday this weekend I need to get my prescription refilled, SO I use the app, which has always worked, and it tells me no prescription found :scratch:
    So I call the pharmacy, after hours so no one there, use automated refill, Prescription not found.. I am a bit concerned, the pharmacy just moved to a new location, possible the move has something to do with this

Yeah! Sounds like it!! I would follow up on it today! or call your Dr and have it sent to another drug store!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah! Sounds like it!! I would follow up on it today! or call your Dr and have it sent to another drug store!
    I threw the bottle in my purse last night. I have enough to last me until Monday, but because of the holiday, I didn't mess around and wanted it filled now.. thankfully. I'll head to the pharmacy this morning and then I'll call the doc if I have to.. just weird is all and confusing because Walgreens is a huge chain, I should be able to call any one of them and have it refilled so why would one moving have anything to do with this.. unless they just don't have their computers hooked up to the phone/app services yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom