Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey HandK... My first USPSA practice went really well. The instructor was amazed at how accurate that little G26 is. Need to work on my grip some more. It was fun :rockwoot:

Good glad to hear it!! I knew you would do good!! :rockwoot: IJW is thinking about a Ladys training day number two also!! :rockwoot: :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Good glad to hear it!! I knew you would do good!! :rockwoot: IJW is thinking about a Ladys training day number two also!! :rockwoot: :D

That would be good. I'd like to attend another one. I'm signed up to go to the lady steel demo this fall too. I really liked the USPSA, but don't know if I got strong enough nerves to do a competition. I'll go to another practice day forsure.

Oh and that would be a full time job!! I'm sure thats not the only time I've been wrong today!! :D

No!!! Not you... you would never do anything wrong, would you?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That would be good. I'd like to attend another one. I'm signed up to go to the lady steel demo this fall too. I really liked the USPSA, but don't know if I got strong enough nerves to do a competition. I'll go to another practice day forsure.

No!!! Not you... you would never do anything wrong, would you?

You will do fine just remember to have fun with it, speed comes with practice so don't worry about building speed it will come naturally as you shoot more.

No I would never do wrong but I am wrong from time to time!! :DComes with age!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom