The_wikipedias_serious.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Cant log into either forum without seeing someone *****ing about the other :D

I'm gonna guess there is less of that here. just a hunch.

yeah, but only cause you dont get newbies joing the site and titling their first thread as INS sucks, to stir the pot again

We like to think it's because it's not just the mentioning of the name of another board, but the fact that we discourage (and usually remove, when we find it) "trash-talk" about other boards. As I said in a "Forum Suggestion" post a day or two ago, we're of the opinion that there's plenty of room on the 'net and in the state for more than one board, and no reason someone has to choose one to the exclusion of the other (unless his/her behavior has gotten him/her removed.) We don't see any reason for "board wars"... We welcome good, positive attitudes and think most people have something good to offer.

And on another, more personal subject...
    ...Yuck, it really does take a special person to do your job. I'm very thankful for you guys. :bow:

Thank YOU for saying so. :) I don't know about special, but I've always considered it an honor to be there when people need us.... and you just made my day! :D

Blessings,
    Bill

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Warning!! this picture is intended for TWB view at your own risk!!!! :D

Serious-obesity.jpeg

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: HandK!!!! I'm going to have nightmares tonight...and I htought you were my friend. :puke:

Got my Class A CDL today :rockwoot:

Congratulations! :rockwoot: The walk around is a killer and have you ever figured out where you would ever parrelle park a rig at?

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    We like to think it's because it's not just the mentioning of the name of another board, but the fact that we discourage (and usually remove, when we find it) "trash-talk" about other boards. As I said in a "Forum Suggestion" post a day or two ago, we're of the opinion that there's plenty of room on the 'net and in the state for more than one board, and no reason someone has to choose one to the exclusion of the other (unless his/her behavior has gotten him/her removed.) We don't see any reason for "board wars"... We welcome good, positive attitudes and think most people have something good to offer.

And on another, more personal subject...

Thank YOU for saying so. :) I don't know about special, but I've always considered it an honor to be there when people need us.... and you just made my day! :D

Blessings,
    Bill

I so agree that was said in this. You guys do a great job.:ingo::yesway::rockwoot:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: HandK!!!! I'm going to have nightmares tonight...and I htought you were my friend. :puke:

Congratulations! :rockwoot: The walk around is a killer and have you ever figured out where you would ever parrelle park a rig at?
    you'd be surprised at how many times I've had to parallel park a semi trlr.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Pre trip was the easiest part.(ok straightline maybe)

I've heard multiple differing opinions on the offset and parallel. They leaned mainly towards the "when you pass, wipe that crap from your memory" camp

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Pre trip was the easiest part.(ok straightline maybe)
    I've heard multiple differing opinions on the offset and parallel. They leaned mainly towards the "when you pass, wipe that crap from your memory" camp

I like this quote, but I have to unlearn what I already know to pass first.

you'd be surprised at how many times I've had to parallel park a semi trlr.

I don't have to have a CDL for our farm semi, but helped my off farm boss study for his. I figured with all the habits I have from driving now I'd never pass. I hardly use the clutch once I'm rolling and that's a no no on a CDL test.

I guess in city circumstances you might have to parrallel park but I'm surprised you'd find that much space. Indiana is the only state that requires parrallel parking on the CDL test.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom