• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I am pissed at someone. Someone killed the doe that was living in the little woods across from my house. She had 2 little fawns. They would cruise our back yard occasionally. I wonder if they will survive.

poachers/poor sportsman hunters are terrible and should be executed. They make life harder for the 90% of us that try to be responsible with our resources.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    poachers/poor sportsman hunters are terrible and should be executed. They make life harder for the 90% of us that try to be responsible with our resources.

I agree with what you said, but this was motor vehicle collision. It is 35 mph but people drive 50 all the time. where's the po-po when you need them.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I agree with what you said, but this was motor vehicle collision. It is 35 mph but people drive 50 all the time. where's the po-po when you need them.

bummer on that one. I assumed Poacher because my uncle has ran several off of his property already this year that were hunting in his corn and bean feilds.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    bummer on that one. I assumed Poacher because my uncle has ran several off of his property already this year that were hunting in his corn and bean feilds.

I don't know how many times I have been sitting in a tree stand opening morning. Secure in knowing I am the only one hunting in a couple hundred acres. Then just after shooting hours (a few times before) start, you hear the boom from a few hundred yards away.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I don't know how many times I have been sitting in a tree stand opening morning. Secure in knowing I am the only one hunting in a couple hundred acres. Then just after shooting hours (a few times before) start, you hear the boom from a few hundred yards away.

yeah it about makes you jump out of your skin. or at least I did. I haven't hunted in years. I don't like going to the pumpkin patches, state parks/public land, and all my family's land is pretty thick right now as most my family hunts I would love to go again. but would need to re-learn how to load and shoot a muzzle loader.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

I've heard that strategically placed targets around the property with lots of holes in them near the bulls-eye can be a great deterrent for things like this. ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    yeah it about makes you jump out of your skin. or at least I did. I haven't hunted in years. I don't like going to the pumpkin patches, state parks/public land, and all my family's land is pretty thick right now as most my family hunts I would love to go again. but would need to re-learn how to load and shoot a muzzle loader.

yep, scares you to death because you know that he and his buddy have no idea you are out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom