• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    should have told him you were escaping from zombies. and waited for his reaction.

Nah. I just told him that I knew I was going too fast and wasn't going to argue about it. He caught me doing 42 in a 30. I ended up with just a verbal on the speeding and a cheap $25 seat belt ticket.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've come to the conclusion that not wearing a seat belt can have financial advantages. I don't get pulled over very often. (maybe 3 times in the last 10 years) The last 3 times I've been pulled over, I got a verbal for speeding and got off with a $25 seat belt ticket. If I were wearing my seat belt, they wouldn't have that option. They would have to nail me for everything or nothing. I doubt I would have gotten away with nothing 3 times in a row.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I've come to the conclusion that not wearing a seat belt can have financial advantages. I don't get pulled over very often. (maybe 3 times in the last 10 years) The last 3 times I've been pulled over, I got a verbal for speeding and got off with a $25 seat belt ticket. If I were wearing my seat belt, they wouldn't have that option. They would have to nail me for everything or nothing. I doubt I would have gotten away with nothing 3 times in a row.

hmmmm :scratch:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Nah. I just told him that I knew I was going too fast and wasn't going to argue about it. He caught me doing 42 in a 30. I ended up with just a verbal on the speeding and a cheap $25 seat belt ticket.
    :eek: What you don't wear your seat belt??? and you smoke... What do you have man, A DEATH WISH!!!! Think of the children. :nailbite:

Back to your scheduled program....my house smells like fresh peach pies... yum yum. I have to bake three or four more and can't decide what to make. Any suggestions? :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :eek: What you don't wear your seat belt??? and you smoke... What do you have man, A DEATH WISH!!!! Think of the children. :nailbite:

Back to your scheduled program....my house smells like fresh peach pies... yum yum. I have to bake three or four more and can't decide what to make. Any suggestions? :dunno:

APPLE PIE! APPLE PIE! APPLE PIE! then have me come over and taste test!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom