• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    so I'm guessing you aren't working at all....just looking at the clock waiting for the day to be over? :D

actually no, I am running around tying up loose ends so I can go on vacation. I work for a small business and with there being only four people in the entire company it makes it a lot of work to go on vacation because everyone else has to pick up the slack.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    That's the truth. Except for my extreme fear of flying. So the however many hours on a plane to London is not going to be enjoyable to me.

its been a few years since I went...but I think it was right at 8 hours from New York. Just take some sleep aid with you...and you dont have to worry about your fear of flying :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    its been a few years since I went...but I think it was right at 8 hours from New York. Just take some sleep aid with you...and you dont have to worry about your fear of flying :D

That sounds about right for the flight tiime. It's actually not the flight itself that I hate. I do flight certifications on avionics systems as a part of my job. My fear is actually about lost luggage and missed connections. I.E. the lack of control over the situation.

My wife and I are going on a cruise so the week and a half without clothes or missing the first couple of ports would really suck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom