• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I am sitting out side on the porch on my lap top trying to see if I here the owl that is in the tree beside our house. Mom said they just heard him from their room which is on that side of the house where the tree is located.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hey Gary. Thanks again for everything. I had a lot of fun and learned some new stuff.:yesway:

:+1:

I did catch myself cheating and using the sights a lot more than I intended. which is funny, because all the other classes I've taken where you're supposed to use 'em I can't seem to remember what they look like :scratch:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    how ya doing my friend?

Doing well thank you! Got a great nap this afternoon!! slept from like 1:00pm till 6:30pm!! :rockwoot:I had to get up at 8:00 am this morning!! My butt was dragin!! :D

Hey Gary. Thanks again for everything. I had a lot of fun and learned some new stuff.:yesway:

Your welcome! I'm glad to be able to pass it along! it's great stuff! and it was great seeing you again!! :rockwoot::D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :wow:

I think the NFL needs to end their lockout with the officials. Pretty sure they just gave away the game.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :+1:

I did catch myself cheating and using the sights a lot more than I intended. which is funny, because all the other classes I've taken where you're supposed to use 'em I can't seem to remember what they look like :scratch:

But! the 64,000 dollar question?? Does it make sense to you now that you took the class?? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom