Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    300 pounds? :n00b:

define the word NEED.

food, water, shelter. i think about 4-7 pounds of materials will get ya 3 days.. :dunno:

I with ya on that. For me it makes it less fun if I have too much stuff to haul around and worry about losing. It shouldn't be a big deal though because we won't be far from the car. Its just all the hassle of getting all this stuff together. We've been at it half the day. We're leaving sometime tomorrow morning.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I with ya on that. For me it makes it less fun if I have too much stuff to haul around and worry about losing. It shouldn't be a big deal though because we won't be far from the car. Its just all the hassle of getting all this stuff together. We've been at it half the day. We're leaving sometime tomorrow morning.
    At least you have a lot of trunk room! :D

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    let me guess. shower materials.. coolers, more food than needed, make-up bags,... imma get myself in trouble.. as you were.. carry on. :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    At least you have a lot of trunk room! :D

I really had to work at reducing the amount of stuff she wanted to take. I should have no problem loading what's left. Even though its just the 2 of us, we're using the 8 person tent! She doesn't like the smaller one because you can't stand up in it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The queen sized air mattress should be pretty comfy though! Of course that means I have to bring a compressor too. I ain't blowing that thing up with lung power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom