• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    You've been extra sensitive lately. Not trying to start :poop: but seriously, is everything okay?

I am okay, you're right I probably have been a little touchy. Sorry. Just feeling a little down lately. Things at work have been changing alot and I don't deal well with that my best guy friend got a girlfriend and I am stills lonely. So yeah been so so lately.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I am okay, you're right I probably have been a little touchy. Sorry. Just feeling a little down lately. Things at work have been changing alot and I don't deal well with that my best guy friend got a girlfriend and I am stills lonely. So yeah been so so lately.
    No worries. I'm just a pretty perceptive person and I could tell things weren't normal. How could you be lonely with 24k friends?! :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

We all have our ups and downs.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    No worries. I'm just a pretty perceptive person and I could tell things weren't normal. How could you be lonely with 24k friends?! :D
    right now.. i am perceiving....
    rub-eyes-300x1991.jpg

:dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm not sure there is a vehicle made that could haul all the stuff my wife wants to take for a 2 day camping trip. :rolleyes:

For just 2 days, I could camp in relative comfort with little more than a medium sized backpack. I think there's about 300 pounds of stuff sitting in the garage waiting to be loaded in the car. At least we won't be lacking anything. :cool:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I'm not sure there is a vehicle made that could haul all the stuff my wife wants to take for a 2 day camping trip. :rolleyes:

For just 2 days, I could camp in relative comfort with little more than a medium sized backpack. I think there's about 300 pounds of stuff sitting in the garage waiting to be loaded in the car. At least we won't be lacking anything. :cool:
    300 pounds? :n00b:

define the word NEED.

food, water, shelter. i think about 4-7 pounds of materials will get ya 3 days.. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom