• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :wavey: Home from the appleseed and sopping wet. No rain at home, but at one point I had to dump water out of the chamber in my rifle before I shot it. :D Fun Fun Times. The boys had a blast. We even got to go explore two caves when the appleseed was over. :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :wavey: Home from the appleseed and sopping wet. No rain at home, but at one point I had to dump water out of the chamber in my rifle before I shot it. :D Fun Fun Times. The boys had a blast. We even got to go explore two caves when the appleseed was over. :rockwoot:

Sounds like a fun day despite the rain! Glad you didn't have any flooding problems in the caves though. Spelunking and heavy rain usually don't mix too well!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sounds like a fun day despite the rain! Glad you didn't have any flooding problems in the caves though. Spelunking and heavy rain usually don't mix too well!

You are correct.. the rain had stopped a hour before and there didn't seem to be any danger. Even the cave they call the wet cave was dry due to the drought this year.

What is this laziness you speak up? Can you teach me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom