Not open for further replies.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Banned from Suarez's forum for daring to debate the Master Suarez over use of a sling to shoot! Then got my post heavily edited to make it look like I was banned for asking for a free class (after I said I wasn't interested)!

I really just love some of these "my way is right" trainers. Ugh.

Not sure how Suarez continues to teach as he's done jail time.

Not badmouthing; just stating facts. Funny and irritating at the same time!

Josh

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Banned from Suarez's forum for daring to debate the Master Suarez over use of a sling to shoot! Then got my post heavily edited to make it look like I was banned for asking for a free class (after I said I wasn't interested)!

Josh

link?

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash

Certainly:

Slingwork

I tend to think that if you have time to use a long gun, then you have time to use the sling to shoot with. Suarez disagrees.

Had a friend post that I'd been banned, and it looks like my friend has now been banned.

For convictions, just Google it. There are news links all over, and I don't want to favor one link over another. It happened a while back.

Josh

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I don't think there is any ONE way of training for anything. There's no ONE way to training dogs so why should there be ONE way to training people? :dunno: To me, as a dog trainer, part of the training process is adapting techniques to fit THAT dog. What works for my dog won't necessarily work for all dogs. And people are more complex then dogs so I know the same would hold true for people

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    We had the youth pastor today since the regular pastor was gone. He is usually really good but today he was a little jumpy. My boy was beat after youth church and playing afterward.

When I went to church back home, the pastor used to be a youth minister so he was really cool, cracking jokes and making the sermon interesting. If he wasn't there and a retired pastor filled in, I'd have to fit to not fall asleep

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I don't think there is any ONE way of training for anything. There's no ONE way to training dogs so why should there be ONE way to training people? :dunno: To me, as a dog trainer, part of the training process is adapting techniques to fit THAT dog. What works for my dog won't necessarily work for all dogs. And people are more complex then dogs so I know the same would hold true for people

I totally agree. That's a point I made that was deleted.

Whereabouts are you? I'd be interested in seeing your dog training methods. I'm relatively good, but can always use other points-of-view!

Josh

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I totally agree. That's a point I made that was deleted.

Whereabouts are you? I'd be interested in seeing your dog training methods. I'm relatively good, but can always use other points-of-view!

Josh

Indianapolis. Westside. I'm still working on finishing up my accreditation. I'm only intended to be a secondary, back up trainer since my company doesn't want managers spending our time training dogs :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    every muscle and joint in my body hurts!!

Reminder to self, if you are going to be working on your feet all day, remember your old people meds!!! Translation, arthritis crap.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    every muscle and joint in my body hurts!!

Reminder to self, if you are going to be working on your feet all day, remember your old people meds!!! Translation, arthritis crap.

was it very busy? Looked dead when I drove by after I got done at IMS but that was about 330

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My G19 arrived today!:rockwoot:

I absolutely love this Mills Tactical hybrid holster.:yesway:

I'm going to pick up some groceries here in a bit, so I'm going to take them both for a test run.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN

Josh

You probably should have just posted a “Good-Bye” thread and told them that they would someday learn what was important first, then you could have been the “dump-er” instead of the “dumpee."

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

Josh
    Not sure why your posting this in here, since half of us are on you "I'm so butthurt list"

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You probably should have just posted a “Good-Bye” thread and told them that they would someday learn what was important first, then you could have been the “dump-er” instead of the “dumpee."

Not sure why your posting this in here, since half of us are on you "I'm so butthurt list"

guys it is in the past. I know a lot of you got on the butt hurt list in part because of me. Drop it for me now

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Note to Self: Self, I was talking to you today and told you something I want you to remember. If you find trouble in every playground you go to, ask yourself if it's the other kids or you? If Self tells you that it's the other kids, then he lied to you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom