• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    Trying to stay ahead of my kids all these years when it comes to computers taught me years ago to make sure my log in was locked down if I'm not right in front of the computer. :D

Well I was in the middle of talking to a couple people and stepped away really quick to clean. Never again will I walk away from the computer with my profile opened.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Here's another one for you HK!

751104odobgtp3jv.gif

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I must have been in a roid rage last time I changed my oil...I can't even tell you close I came to popping the blood vessels in my eyes trying to get the oil filter off.

They can be a challenge sometimes. Plus most are hard to get a wrench on and they are too thin for the screwdriver through the side trick.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    They can be a challenge sometimes. Plus most are hard to get a wrench on and they are too thin for the screwdriver through the side trick.

I hand-tightened it last time and I hand-loosened it this time.

I always just torque it enough to where I know it won't leak or fall off...I must have been really mad when I tightened it last time.

BTW, I don't know what screwdriver trick you are talking about.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I must have been in a roid rage last time I changed my oil...I can't even tell you close I came to popping the blood vessels in my eyes trying to get the oil filter off.

My brother owned a service station for many years, I remember him having to drive a big screw driver though the oil filter to get it off from guys that changed there own oil and got it on so tight they couldn't get it off!! Seen it allot of times!! and him cussing and throw stuff across the shop because of it!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I loaded an animated gif for my avvy but the animation isn't working. Those gears are supposed to be turning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom