• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have a V6 Explorer and still only get 16 miles / gallon! I about give up on gas...

My TrailBlazer has a V6..I haven't figured out the MPG. I know how much I spend to fill it up and how many miles I'll get roughly until I need to fill it up.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Tell them you won the lotto! and Buy a Cadillac escalade :D

I looked a navigator and a H3 hummer yesterday....both where in my price range but of course since they where in my price range they had bookoo miles on them. I scheduled a test drive tomorrow for a 2006 and 2008 Chevy trail blazer and a 2010 Ford Escape. Ill probably end up with one of those as long as all the loan stuff meets my criteria...seems no one wants to give me a short term loan with a low interest rate...WTF?:dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I looked a navigator and a H3 hummer yesterday....both where in my price range but of course since they where in my price range they had bookoo miles on them. I scheduled a test drive tomorrow for a 2006 and 2008 Chevy trail blazer and a 2010 Ford Escape. Ill probably end up with one of those as long as all the loan stuff meets my criteria...seems no one wants to give me a short term loan with a low interest rate...WTF?:dunno:

I test drove 2 H3T's..not bad but too much like the Chevy Colorado we had at the time. And the dealership kinda lied to my ex to get me to go down there :noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom