• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    My son Jeff got his CPA and a Masters and is Senor financial analyst for Whirlpool, he did well for himself!! :D

I'm not going for CPA. For my next two years of college I am going to do business with a little bit of accounting. I'm wanting my own business and I do not want to hire an accountant ;)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My Attack dog is growing fast!! here she is Attacking my wife!! :D

DSC05736.jpg

You know what the dog is saying right? "Hey! That's my spot! I already pooped there!"

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Howdy folks. I'm eating some fried chicken my wife cooked for me. This must've been one sexy chicken because this is one of the biggest breasts I've ever seen!

th_nom_nom.gif

:laugh:

That reminds me..... I was at my cousins house and his new GF was over for a party and we had fried chicken from a catering company. His GF had 2 chicken breasts on her plate. My other cousin(13 yrs. old) came down stairs and the first thing out of his mouth was "those are some huge breasts!" while looking at the GF's plate. My aunt was so pissed off until he explained himself. His GF couldn't stop laughing, along with the rest of the people in the room.:laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :laugh:

That reminds me..... I was at my cousins house and his new GF was over for a party and we had fried chicken from a catering company. His GF had 2 chicken breasts on her plate. My other cousin(13 yrs. old) came down stairs and the first thing out of his mouth was "those are some huge breasts!" while looking at the GF's plate. My aunt was so pissed off until he explained himself. His GF couldn't stop laughing, along with the rest of the people in the room.:laugh:

th_36_11_6.gif

The girlfriend sounds like a big eater! Usually women don't like to eat much in front of the boyfriend at least at first. :D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    th_36_11_6.gif

The girlfriend sounds like a big eater! Usually women don't like to eat much in front of the boyfriend at least at first. :D

That is why you take them to a buffet just to see how long they will last before going after seconds. I don't care how much a girl eats but it is funny how people act different at first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom