• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    got the total on fixing my wheels, as long as they find nothing else once the drive shaft is reinstalled.

oh and double posts have been a plenty here

Some of us need to read most things twice to understand them anyway...
    th_img-1193081907.gif

Some of us need to read most things twice to understand them anyway...
    th_img-1193081907.gif

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How bad are they gonna try and get ya?

new left rear hub $365

Indy Rack & Axle fixing my drive shaft $250.

total as long as they don't find anything in the rear end when the drive shaft is put in $625

Something about the ujoint and Saturn didn't grease something well enough when they installed the brand new drive shaft after Big O on 37 messed it up and had Indy Rack and Axle build me a new one.

The guys at Keystone Transmission seem to be decent people. I was referred there and so far they haven't missed anything.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Alright guys, I'll try to pop in a little later when my rep recharges and see if I can actually stick around for a bit...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    new left rear hub $365

Indy Rack & Axle fixing my drive shaft $250.

total as long as they don't find anything in the rear end when the drive shaft is put in $625

Something about the ujoint and Saturn didn't grease something well enough when they installed the brand new drive shaft after Big O on 37 messed it up and had Indy Rack and Axle build me a new one.

The guys at Keystone Transmission seem to be decent people. I was referred there and so far they haven't missed anything.

That's not too bad.... still sucks but not too bad at all...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Any of you guys ever picked up the "bulk pack" of Lake City 5.56 that cheaper than dirt sells really really cheap every now and then? I was thinkin about picking some up next time they had it for a real decent price but, I don't know anyone that has ever bought it...

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    probably won't be able to beat their price. We are on file with them, actually listed as a preferred dealer, or whatever they call it. I see a lot of transfers with them. I'll check it tomorrow for pricing

Just beware even if they show it in stock you may not see it for a week or more. I learned last week that it may be in stock anywhere in the country and they do not get in a hurry.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just beware even if they show it in stock you may not see it for a week or more. I learned last week that it may be in stock anywhere in the country and they do not get in a hurry.

not sure how fast I am getting the firearms in once the order is placed but I do know Buds does NOT always have in stock, they go off another distributors inventory and ship direct from them if they have them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom